I am a Registered Dietitian and Nutrition Coach. My work is focused on helping people explore and enhance their relationship with food. And yes, we all have a relationship with food!
Working with me you can:
- Find a way of living with food that provides you with optimal well-being and peace.
- Learn to tune into hunger and fullness signals, know what you should be eating, and know when to stop. Diets prescribed from the outside do not work!
- Learn how to curb emotional eating by understanding your triggers and finding alternative ways to soothe yourself.
- Learn to move your body in ways that feel good and help you feel fit.
- Get help in setting intermediate and long-term goals, and support in achieving them.
How would your life be different if you could finally stop struggling with food, fad diets, and hating your body?
Who will Benefit? People who…
- Are feeling out of control with food, and who want to shift their relationship with food.
- Have been unsuccessful with typical weight loss diets.
- Have a chronic sense of “dis-ease” with their body which drains them of valuable energy and time.
- Have Binge Eating Disorder (BED), anorexia or bulimia.
- Are in 12-step programs such as Alcoholics Anonymous, Overeaters Anonymous, Al-Anon, or Narcotics Anonymous and want help with an eating plan for good health.
- Need help in planning and following a diet and exercise plan to treat diabetes, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure.